Nominations for the 4th Annual Healthcare Heroes Awards
BusinessWest and Healthcare News is now accepting nominations for the 4th Annual Healthcare Heroes Awards, which will be dedicated to the Heroes of COVID-19.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed every facet of life as we know it. But through it all, healthcare workers and those on the front lines have emerged as true heroes. We are dedicating this year’s Healthcare Heroes Awards to them. Join us in nominating, thanking and celebrating our heroes. Honorees will be announced in the Sept 28 issue of BusinessWest and the Oct. issue of Healthcare News.
Nomination deadline is July 1, 2020. Honorees will be invited to attend the Healthcare Heroes Awards gala currently scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 18, 2020 at the Sheraton Springfield Monarch Place Hotel
Here are some examples of those heroes:
- Doctors and nurses;
- ER nurses, orderlies, techs, triage, reception;
- Police and firefighters;
- Nursing-home staff
- Administrators leading the efforts to battle the pandemic;
- End-of-life care providers;
- Individuals and groups from our community who have stepped up to help healthcare workers with everything from hot meals to PPE;
- Companies that have pivoted and commenced production of materials such as PPE to help those in healthcare confront the pandemic; and
- Scientists working behind the scenes to develop a vaccine or new types of PPE.
- These are just a few examples, and there are a myriad of others.
To assist those thinking of nominating someone for this honor, we are simplifying the process. All we desire is a 400-500-word essay, and/or video entry explaining why the group or individual stands out as an inspiration, and a truly bright star in a galaxy of healthcare heroes. Attached are also some digital ads we have on file if you would lik eto use them while helping us reach as many deserving heroes as possible.
Below are the links that include nomination information and form: